#oneweek100people2017- day one

I took the opportunity to join the #oneweek100people2017 challenge. People is my favorite subject, I think I barely have sketches that isn't include people, so why not to do the thing that I love the most in a big and nice company of sketchers all over the world?
Here is some moments of my day.
At the morning I met my son Shai and we had a breakfast together in honor of his birthday and it was nice that first of the 100 portraits is Shai's portrait :)




Later I was needed to pass in the supermarket, where I found a lot of great "models".







It was fun, here is my today score -26 people!
Waiting for tomorrow :)

Comments

  1. I always love your people sketches, Marina! I'm having fun with my 100 this week, too.

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. הדמויו×Ŗ מההופ×Ø × ×”×“×Øו×Ŗ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience